Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hello, again! Greetings from Kentucky, The Bluegrass State! Home of Bluegrass music, bourban, coal mines and the Kentucky Derby! My parents and I are here during July 4th weekend walking through some cemetaries in Tennessee to see where some of my mom's family is buried and to see where she spent half of her childhood. It was fun! I got to see the town she lived in, the house where my ancestors lived, where my great-grandparents lived, where my grandparents' farm was and everything! It was very cool!

Currently we're back in our hotel room, complete with wi-fi! I was so excited to see that I would be able to surf the internet since our cable channel selection is limited at best. I also found out that I'm allergic to OFF! Bug Repellent, which sucks, but all in all, very cool weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment