Sunday, June 27, 2010

Intro

Hi! If you're reading this, then you've somehow stumbled on this humble little blog, so I better do some introductions.

My name is Paige, I live in Indianapolis, Indiana with my parents and my spoiled cat. I am 27, soon to be 28, unmarried (for now) and have recently dedicated myself to Wicca. I've been interested in Wicca since I was a teenager but only recently made the big step to actually dedicate myself, though I still attend church to appease my parents, though I strongly disagree with the stance the minister has taken on things in the news. My hobbies are: knitting, crocheting, playing the piano, reading and writing. I also enjoy professional wrestling, stand-up comedy and working on the computer.

What you can expect with this blog is my journey in Wicca from the point of view of a suburbanite. When most people think of practicing Wicca, they think of going out to the countryside, bonfires and dancing naked in trees. With the exception of being naked during my rites, I don't do any of those things. I will also have essays about aspects of Wicca, though it'll mostly deal with it in a city setting.

If you're still interested in what I have to say, then welcome!

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment